View Single Post
Old 05-09-2007, 11:40 PM
'Thanks' Button Team Community Member T.K.S.

Location: with the Brady Bunch, honey bunch,and now the crazy bunch
15 yr Member
'Thanks' Button Team Community Member T.K.S.

Location: with the Brady Bunch, honey bunch,and now the crazy bunch
15 yr Member

I wonder if Bach's the famous composer, is his brother, "Front" the infamous imposter??

I wonder if I can make myself like Leonardo Decapitated...I just find him annoying...I find his acting "OK" and not as great as the critics claim it to be...maybe it is the Leonardo part that really annoys me...I like Leonardo Da Vinci. Leonardo Decapitated just sounds...Odd...

I wonder at our media...they are more focused on why Paris Hilton shouldn't get 45 days in jail than what is really impotent?? Many men suffers impotency!

Let the girl go to jail already, she deserves it! SHEESH!!

I wonder at how grateful I am that the Mrs. Loves me...she tells me everyday...I often think that I am not good enough for her, but I need to stop myself from thinking that...I am ALMOST good enough for her...there, almost positive thinking...I need to start doing that...almost positive...LOL

I wonder at the things that annoy me...that I keep to myself...that I want to let it out...then, I really want to moon the president...LOL

I wonder at the dumb (_!_) that ran into our bridge...he has been causing a lot of havoc around here...literally THOUSANDS of lives are affected by him...traffic has been horrendous...it takes HOURS to get out of the island..our friends' businesses on the other side of the bridge are suffering...

and this would probably be the year that we'll get a hurricane...*sigh..

we were talking today about how ONE man's neglegence can bring havoc to thousands lives...the barge hit the bridge, twice...and he RAN AWAY without telling anyone, if it weren't for witnesses, someone could've drove over the bridge and fall into the water...(_!_) hole...

it is good to say (_!_) hole sometimes...even to mouth it out to people that are rude and mean to you while they are passing you doing 100 mph...they know you are calling them (_!_)holes and they are mouthing off something like..."what did you say???" and then, you mouth it off very slowly...

(____________@____________)

need I say more???
who moi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote