View Single Post
Old 05-09-2007, 11:56 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Cancer

Hi BF,
It is a little vauge on what he shared. I can relate my dad's cancer. He had a cancer of the large intestine, colorectal cancer, it spread to the spine. His pain was in the spine when he sat a lot. Unfortunatly the blood test that would have shown the cancer a year earlier was never passed on to him by the VA. hospital.

In his case he had surgery to remove the tumor from the intestine, but his liver was affected with a large tumor. The bone scan showed it secondary or metastatic in the spine, he stopped chemo after one or two treatments he was too sick from them.

A lot of mood swings, some on and off emotions could be feed by the prognosis of his condition, how sick he is feeling, and just enjoying an unconditional friend.
The more my dad's back hurt, and the less he ate, was when he got real sick.

I pray for Doug, I pray that it is the best prognosis, and the chemo puts him in at least remission.
Many people fall in love and develope relationships during rough times. I would just put it in God's hands to give your the friendship that you have with Doug. he must have a full tiome job battling this illness.
Di

Pocono area, PA