View Single Post
Old 04-14-2013, 08:41 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisa14 View Post
I'm so sorry your having the headaches, I know they are terrible. I hope they find something out for you soon.
Thanks. I hope this goes away but I have experienced some strange things lately that concerns me before and after my last appointment but since it only lasts a few minutes or happens one day I don't think much of it. Some of these things are blinking many times to make street signs clear, my eyes still burning out of nowhere so when I went to wash them out at the eye wash station I held my breath so I wouldn't accidentally drink it and found I couldn't hold my breath any longer than 3 to 5 seconds before my head would start pounding causing a headache in addition to the burning eyes already causing it, also I had experienced yesterday at my friends house that if I kept my eyes open for 3 to 5 seconds things would be blurry, my pupils were bigger than usual yesterday and i think one was bigger than the other, and this morning I was having double vision but only when looking at my tv. :/
kl2568 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote