View Single Post
Old 04-15-2013, 08:25 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default hi K

you have been fighting and beating this back stuff for a long time. now more fighting but i wish i could understand how this could be and i must say even after 48 years of back pain and trying to learn about how to fix it i never ever heard of anyone having your trouble.
here you have the spinal cord stuck to the vertebrae. now there is supposed to be movement down there. the covering of the spinal cord, dura, moves and stretches. in fact if i stretch my neck a certain way i get pain down in my legs where the dura is being pressed by scar tissue as i too have lots of scar tissue. in fact could you try stretching your dura by bringing chin down to chest. does it hurt? mine hurts when i first get up in the morning. some days when its bad i bend my neck several times just to loosen it up and i find that helps.
it just occurred to me that maybe the patch you got has something to do with it. i would want to know what is really going on and i'd want the scans in front of me as i discussed this with the neurosurgeon. if it is stuck can the somehow fix it or do you just have to live with it....i dont know.....pete
pete81241 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote