View Single Post
Old 04-15-2013, 09:25 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Hi everyone,

Bumping up this thread to give an update. The symptoms went away mostly about two weeks ago. I then started a graduated exercise routine: 1. light stationary biking 2. medium stationary biking, light resistance 3. heavy resistance + cardio exercise.
I was fine going through all three phases but there was one occasion in which a rebounded tennis ball hit me in the chin and gave me slight dizziness. I immediately stopped the activity and took the rest of the day off (about last week).
However, two days ago, I was playing some pretty hardcore tennis and all of a sudden, my neck felt like it cracked on a swing and the dizziness came back. I had a music rehearsal the next day which I could not finish because playing in an orchestra aggravated my symptoms (believe me, it is freaking loud).

I guess my main question is, every time I have this type of problem, I always feel like my left upper neck is a bit "off". Some cracking sounds when I bend my neck and a bit of a pain while swallowing. Could it be possible that I have a neck injury that makes me more prone to these mild concussions?

Thanks so much!
JohnZ622 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote