View Single Post
Old 04-15-2013, 10:23 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allanira View Post
I have mainly had all military DRs except here and there when they sent me off base to a civilian DR. The PCM that I have right now is about to get stationed in Germany. It sucks. The first DR I get that actually listened to me and treated me like a real person is leaving. I don't know who my next PCM is going to be and if the next one will LISTEN to me. My PM won't prescribe any meds. He does shots only. If someone had listened to me when I had been in the Military and had just gotten back from Iraq then I could have gone into remission and not been hurting so much all these years. But hey I'm just a junky that wants a fix. Atleast that's what they were saying. Now they can't. Also has anyone ever put in for disability for this condition in the USA?
It took my wife 4 years to get a firm diagnoses although some whispered RSD and dismissed her, and this is in the DC metro area, where doctors abound, or one would think so. The dilemma is that for most, it seems, it takes a few years to get that diagnoses, missing a window of opportunity. To me however, an early diagnoses is not always a guarantee of remission. Age plays a major factor, the younger the better for a remission. Most get this condition in their 30s+ years.
Jimking is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote