View Single Post
Old 04-15-2013, 06:30 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisa14 View Post
Boy I would guess with the vision changes it is Your shunt causing all these problems. I would call Your Neurosurgeon Monday, especially with pupils being different sizes. That doesn't sound good. May suggest You go to ER. Good Luck
Hi Lisa my pupils went back to normal the next day. The thing that I am confused about is when something happens it goes away the next day. Today though I am not sure if it is from eating only chicken broth and tuna(only thing my digestive system can handle right now) but do you know when you get that heavy feeling in the back of your neck and part of the head when someone pulls on your ponytail? I have had that today only no one was pulling on it and also do you know the feeling of chills down your spine? Well I had that at the same time I felt the heaviness (still have it). This was after the tylenol took away my headache I had this morning (most pain in right eye, slight pain in left eye and left part of forehead but then came back later and switched sides. It is gone now (didn't take anything for it the second time) but the heaviness is still here and the head chilld will probably come back.
kl2568 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote