View Single Post
Old 04-15-2013, 09:00 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ginnie View Post
Your MRI isn't as bad as some, thats for sure. However, there are a number of the verterbre giving some problems. Maybe it can account for the pain you are having in your arms. Unless it says "severe" nerve or cord compression, they usually don't recommend surgery. I agree to look into TOS. Has the doctor brought that issue up at all as a possibility? Don't do any chiropractic things, as you don't want to make it worse OK? Lets see what leesa says too. She is one of the best about the MRI readings. ginnie
My Dr actually has never mentioned TOS to me b4. And those were my CT results that I posted not my MRI, I will get my MRI results in three days and I for sure will post them. Yea, NO MORE CHIRO for this kid! Doesn't help anyways! Funny how not one of the Dr's has told me to stop!!

I'm kinda' thinking that because my CT results aren't that bad that I am going to have to learn to just live with the pain...which feels impossible and I'm not sure if I am able to do that the actual thought of it scares me to death

Last edited by cali4nia; 04-15-2013 at 09:01 PM. Reason: morphine and spelling don't mix
cali4nia is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
mg neck prob (04-16-2013)