View Single Post
Old 04-15-2013, 11:55 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

Kayo, I'm very saddened by your situation. No good doctor says, "Oh, well, we had one negative test and, therefore, you're fine." A negative doesn't prove a positive.

Like I said, get some other doctors like a neuro-ophthalmologist and pulmonologist to evaluate you. Maybe even an immunologist. Take photos of your face when you're doing well and then when you're not to see if there is an obvious drooping of any features.

You need a better doctor. This one is obviously more concerned about the bottom line than your optimum health. It might be helpful if we knew where you lived (approx.), in case someone has a suggestion of a good neuro.

Brandnu, Talk to your doc about magnesium. Some people with kidney problems have too much mag in their body to begin with. The other foods might be adding to a leaky gut or bad bacteria overgrowth issue in your GI tract. Again, talk to your doc about it.

I really hope you can get some help, Kayo. You say that your symptoms are "okay" but they aren't really, are they? And they wax and wane like MG or CMS or LEMS. Please call on other docs to help you!

Annie
AnnieB3 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote