View Single Post
Old 04-16-2013, 09:40 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by alaska49 View Post
Hi Ashley I learned about the ketamine nasal spray from a doctor in RI called doctor pradeep chopra. He started me on 100mg/ML one spray each nostral 3x a day. This is the dose I have stayed at so am not sure if they go lower or higher but I am sure they do depending on reactions to it and everything. If you have had the infusions, the nasal spray doesnt make me sleepy it just numbs the surface so the burning isnt so pronounced. I do know others though that have had side affect hallucinations an stuff and wont touch it now but they hadnt done the IV first either so wouldnt of know if they were going to react. So by the time I was on the nasal spray it was just normal but has and is a great help. I also take the lossanges which come in 30mg tablets that melt in the mouth. I use the spray if my pain is worse as it reacts quickly if not then I use the lossanges. And if you were to use the lossanges I recommend sugar free to help with teeth so not to rot them. If your doctor wants to talk with dr predeep chopra about the treatment I can get his number for you its (401) 729-4985. I have an aunt back home in Alaska who I told and she finally asked her doctor and its been a great relief she can go and take walks now and have fun with her granddaughter.
How has your reactions been with the infuions. And my insurance pays for it and my aunt her workmans comp pays for it. Hope this helps and if you have anymore questions that I forgot to answer please let me know.
Feel Better

Samantha
Hello, I'm new to this forum, in search for a diagnosis. Do you experience nose burning along with CRPS? Is is worse when you breath in?
nose_pain is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote