Thread: No hope left
View Single Post
Old 04-16-2013, 10:56 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Hi Hugoffuni,

I know that life can seem to kick you in the teeth sometimes. We all feel this way at times. Trust me I have been thru some pretty dark times. Do you ever ask yourself why you feel you have no control over what's happening. It may be at this very moment you don't ---or it could be just from depression blocking your thoughts of finding another solution. It could be combo of enviroment and genetics that enhance your depression. Have you talked to someone about your feelings a counsellor or pastor or PDOC ? With depression there is always hope but you need to first seek out the help. Im much older then you and trust me as dark as things can be they always get better --its life--- you just have to give it time--- and seek out help during the hard times. Coming to this board is a good start you will find people that feel similar as you---we all came here for 2 reasons information and support. I think give it time you will find alot of caring and supportive people.
mg neck prob is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Alffe (04-16-2013), barbo (04-24-2013), bizi (05-04-2013), DMACK (04-18-2013), tamiloo (05-20-2013)