View Single Post
Old 04-16-2013, 01:53 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Thanks for your support and recommended reading. No note either from my Uncle, very perplexing to have reached such an age when things should be in their place. Not in their place though, so much unsaid and out there for us all to try to come to terms with. Cannot believe it still, lost a friend to suicide 20yrs ago, no note again. Natural causes although upsetting at least have some explanation.

DMACK has been a great help. Friends and family have been too, but sometimes we dance around the danger zone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alffe View Post
I'm so sorry for your loss Budgie...sorry for all of the family. WHY....??? it's something we all ask and continue to ask until we realize that in most cases, we'll never know why. Our son left no note....he was obviously depressed but to put a gun in his mouth??

I'm so glad DMAC told you about us...he's been so helpful to so many of us on the site. I just wish we didn't have this awful thing in common.

I have a library of books on suicide...many titles are stickied to the top of this forum. Carla Fine wrote an especially good one No Time To Say Goodbye. Why Suicide? by Eric Marcus is another helpful one.

Please stick around and talk to us...You aren't alone.
Budgie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Addy (04-17-2013), Alffe (04-16-2013), barbo (04-22-2013), DMACK (04-18-2013)