View Single Post
Old 04-16-2013, 02:15 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by nospam View Post
I had relief with Lyrica but side effects. Neurontin (Gabapentin) has given me similar relief without side effects.

Cymbalta is another drug that can help although I had side effects. I now take Pamelor (Nortripyline). Elavil (Amitriptyline) is another drug (but older) in the same family. These are antidepressents that have been found to treat pain as well. They could also help your mood.

Flexeril worked for me a while but eventually I built up a tolerance to just about every muscle relaxer out there. The anxialitic drugs seem to be more effective: Valium, Ativan, etc (I'm on Valium).

If physical therapy makes you worse, stop. Don't do exercises that aggravate you. Don't be afraid to find another therapist, one experienced in treating TOS.
Thank you so much for your response.
I have never tried antidepressants in my life, but I am a mental health worker and I have seen some scary things on people taking antidepressants, so I avoid them at all cost, my mother sent me a bottle of Cell Food, I have been drinking 10 drops of oxygen, (cell food) daily and I have noticed an improvement in my breathing and colour (I am so pale, and I should not be) now even my eyes and face look healthier since adding liquid oxygen

my doctors have been proocupied ruling out everything else (thyrod, discarded, osteoporosis, discarded, all blood work and tests indicate that I am otherwise healty (not even a flu)
just the stupid pain that kills me soflty daily
the stiffness in my upper body and the shoulderblade/collarbone areas in pain 24/7,, I want to sleep for a month and wake up healed!