View Single Post
Old 04-16-2013, 03:25 PM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member
Default Hi Storm

I understand a bit about auto immune problems as I have a number of them. Presented when I was 29 and went to mayo clinic. That being said, I believe a 3 degree temp increase is considerable. That means your immune system is indeed fighting something. May I ask if you have had any tests? T & B lymphosyte tests are the ones I was given first. They are your fighting responces. Getting your weight down, all of that of course is great for you. I did the same thing and dropped 60 at one point. Have gained about 15 of that back and I struggle too. The American Journal of Medicine has many articles about auto immune problems. If you can access that through a local Teaching hospital, that is a good place to start research. I did that when I was in a trail study at the University of missouri medical Center. I at least found out what was wrong with me. An Endocranologist may be the field of medicine that you may want to investigate. Again I would recommend that you seek a teaching hospital as they do pretty good with DX. JAMA is another name for that particular journal, that gives alot of information regarding auto immune diseases. The Computer file can access articles according to symptoms, or DX. May I ask what your PCP doctor has said so far?. I will be thinking of you. ginnie
ginnie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Magirose (06-02-2013)