View Single Post
Old 05-10-2007, 07:03 AM

Location: I'm from San Diego,CA!I'm stuck in Utah now, I will get back to the BEACH ASAP!It's my"Happy Place"!
15 yr Member

Location: I'm from San Diego,CA!I'm stuck in Utah now, I will get back to the BEACH ASAP!It's my"Happy Place"!
15 yr Member
Thumbs Up TYBEE ISLAND LIFE!! lol...........

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doody View Post
((Justice)) Way to go! Awesome! I'm glad you are taking those initiatives.

Tybee Island, ahhhhhhh. I was there last fall. Love it love it!
Oh,the lifestyle on Tybee Island,God I could live there,and be loving life.The beaches are beautiful.There is really no word to describe how much fun I had there!! One thing did scare me though! lol...lol...
They were fishing for SHARKS at the end of the pier,and catching lots of them,but thier were kids,and even teens out there swimming really close to where those SHARKS were! I'm scared of SHARKS! So I didn't dare to get in the water past my knee's! lol....lol....and not even close to the pier!
But I still had a blast,it was my year 2000 kick off trip! And boy was it fun.I had already quit drinking so I didn't drink,but you don't have to drink to have fun,not me! I had just got done with 2 weeks in Miami Beach,and before that,2-3 weeks in New Orleans! A BLAST FROM THE PAST!
But I'd definately go back to TYBEE ISLAND!

Justice
Quote:
"You Can Do Anything You Put Your Mind To." -*My Dad*-
Justice is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote