View Single Post
Old 05-10-2007, 07:41 AM

Location: I'm from San Diego,CA!I'm stuck in Utah now, I will get back to the BEACH ASAP!It's my"Happy Place"!
15 yr Member

Location: I'm from San Diego,CA!I'm stuck in Utah now, I will get back to the BEACH ASAP!It's my"Happy Place"!
15 yr Member
Exclamation My Dad Gave Me My Little Prince Nico!!

I believe my little Nico was a gift from my Dad.The circumstances behind how I got him,just make me know that my Dad had to had something to do with it.This is what happened.
I looked in the classifieds,and I found a lady selling Chih Tsu puppies for just the right price that I could afford,so I called.Now I wanted a Male,that was all Black.So I spoke with the lady,and she said,she only had one left,and it was a male,that was all black.I immedietly said,I was interested,and I wanted him,so how do we arrange the adoption.She lived about 35 minutes away in a car,and I was sick,and had no car and could not find a ride.She had another person that was interested that did have a car.But she called me back,and said that she thought that I would be a good owner,and make a good home for Nico,she named him.So since I already had the money in my safe,in cash,she delivered him to me,and said no to the other interested party! Now if that isn't a sign of a gift from my Dad,I don't know what is,because he's been the biggest blessing in my life since my Dad!
I've had small suddle signs that he's watching over me.I've felt his presence in my home,and I've even smelled his Stetson cologne in my home.And I have been doing my writing since he passed,a few about him,some were humorous.I've sat with the 1 brother that it tore apart to,and we sat and joked about the funny things he would do,or say,and let us get away with behind our mom's back! lol...We are the only 2 siblings out of 11 that know his favorite food,and his favorite place to go eat his take out,and a lot of other things about him.
What hurts the most was I was unable to see him,the last 3 weeks of his life,because of Pneumonia! I could only talk to him for a couple minutes at a time over the phone,and I told him I loved him each and every time,just in case,but I didn't get to say goodbye! But I know that he knew what was in my heart.At his funeral,when we went to the Cemetary,my family played the song "The Rose" off my album,because I was crying too much to sing it myself,so they played the recording of me singing it,for my Dad,because he loved my voice.Then they said thier prayer,and we left. I'm not good at goodbye,I'm better at see ya later!

Justice
Quote:
"You Can Do Anything You Put Your Mind To." -*My Dad*-
Justice is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote