View Single Post
Old 04-17-2013, 08:28 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

I recently read the info on TOS which was written by Dr. Stoxen - is this the one you were referring to. Can you elaberate more about the Doctor, his location, and your experience with the treatment. Glad you have found something to help you! QUOTE=drewanderson;975670]I myself find it difficult to come to terms with having surgery to be the only way to correct this issue. But I recently came across Team Doctors blog that has a doctor that is well known with this type of issue. I have started going to treatment and I can honestly say I am so so happy that I came across this before deciding surgery. I know for some they feel that it is the only option which is 100% false. I'm feeling so much better, I feel these type of results may not have even been this guaranteed if I went through with the surgery!

i recommend you guys go to the Dr's blog to see what I'm really talking about.

*edit*

this literally saved me thousands from surgery and emotional and physical stress. I know that many don't want surgery as an option because a lot of things could go wrong. there's no harm in just checking his blog out and seeing what he can do to help you. He has helped me so much so far.[/QUOTE]
Woodstock3 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote