View Single Post
Old 04-17-2013, 12:19 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

I cant offer you much more advice other than what is already said, but i know with me that a flare up is when im emotionally at my weakest. So take note of way you got relief this time and when you do get relief plan ways to cope with the next one.

I think we all consider our fate when the pain us unbearable, I know I have, so you are not alone with your thoughts. I think they are justified considering the pain we experience and how alone we are with our pain. Im currently experiencing a new level of pain and length of flare with each one, but im feeling prepared to handle it. It also gives you a sence of control over this. Well most of the time anyway.

My feet currently feel like i have the worst chilblanes x 100. and i find that my slipper boots are the only shoe i can wear when they are like this. They are like a ski boot crossed with an ugg boot and like wearing cussions on my feet. I also find elevating my legs helps.

Sorry I cant give you any other advice, Im new to this too and still learning. Im new in the feet dept too. All I can really offer you is understanding and support. I really hope your doing better.
mollymoo123 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
birchlake (04-17-2013), Brambledog (04-17-2013), Djhasty (04-17-2013), mcfly (04-21-2013)