View Single Post
Old 04-17-2013, 07:08 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member
Default Sound sleep and diarrhea don't mix

Yesterday I had the sniffles and sneezes all day, just didn't feel good at all. But l started cramping around 10 PM and shortly after the diarrhea started. Went to bed and had a couple of accidents. Had to change my gown three times, change the bathroom rug and clean the hallway floor. Today again I messed an old pair of sleep pants. With my weight loss they really didn't fit anymore anyway so it didn't hurt me to throw them away but the other stuff I worked hard on cleaning. My husband wanted to know if I wanted to wash some other stuff with them. He said ti was silly just to wash those items. I wouldn't want to wash anything else with poopy clothes. I have been OK this evening, I have tried to eat light things about every 2 hours and make sure I drink a lot of water. It did make my scales look good this morning though. I don't know if it will stay that way but I am 3 pounds from being in 'onederland' now. I am sure that there was some point in my life that I weighed less than 200 pounds btu I can't remember.

doydie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote