Thread: Strange Seizure
View Single Post
Old 04-18-2013, 05:44 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tos8 View Post
Its a complex partial. Ive NEVER explained it to my dr because I know they will think im nuts. Its only happend twice. But ill go in and out of consiousness throughout the seizure. So aparently they both lasted around an hour because they couldnt controle it without end up needing both times to end up intubating me and using propofol to just shut my brain down, but it didnt seem that way to me. I dont usally feel anything, and even though i can hear everything, i cant speak, i cant focus, i cant move. My thoughts are usally odd too while having them, disoirnented. Im sorry you had such a bad one because it is scary no doubt!
Hi tos8,
I'm so sorry you have had to go through the same type of sz. I am wondering if I had an atonic sz. (drop sz.) I'm having a sleep study done tomorrow (Friday) and I'm checking it out to see if I have sleep apnea or possibly heart problems which in turn can trigger sz. as I'm sure you know.
Thanks for all of you help and support and understanding, I greatly appreciate it. Here's wishing you only the best and May God Bless You!

Sue
Porkette is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote