Thread: Roll Call
View Single Post
Old 04-18-2013, 10:03 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default present & living a dream

thanks pooh...it is time for a shout out...world events make me want to take an accounting of all things loved.
My biggest hold back on posting ..because I am always lurking is that my laptop keyboard has a pretty vindictive mind of it's own...things change font...delete (the worste) even the mouse changes to other paragraphs soooo it gets pretty darn aggrivating. My destktop is ready to be set up although since moving in I am overwhealmed znd have not been able to set up the office.
My dream garden.......all the while I was in recovery I was spending my settlement money on a garden and a home...well got them both now and I could sleep inmy garden I love it so much...that is where I do my praying for us.
I am following closly the discussion on hip pain behind batteries as that is where I have my greatest pain...my SCS is starting to fail..I am getting way stronger...I even mowed the lawn----I have a key starter and self ropelled so kinda like a lawn mower taking me for a walk!!

LOL...so I hope this is readable as I am not going to chang it so you can see my wacky keyboard....
much love to all
Johanna*
Hannabananna is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Alffe (04-18-2013), eva5667faliure (04-19-2013), ger715 (04-21-2013), Mark56 (04-18-2013), Rrae (04-21-2013), tkayewade (04-19-2013)