View Single Post
Old 04-18-2013, 11:57 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by takinxanax View Post
To MG
Would like to hear more from you! I think I know what you're saying but my head and heart are not in sync. That is exactly what my mother said too-who is going to take care of him? I keep trying to come up with a creative solution. Also, I feel like I will be blamed. He is a nice person, but this is NO marriage!

Hi Tak,

Your heart and head not being in sync is totally normal not sure how they could be --you been in a 20yr marriage. Your right you will prob be blamed-- if you decided to leave-- every family needs a scapegoat!! The only part of that-- you can control is --your part. Maybe by sitting them down and explaining to them what your life has been like--- and how long you been suffering. Not sure if he has a brother or sister to help look out for him? I get what your saying about the age thing too--- but didint you hear 50's is the new 30's... LOL. Im in your age bracket so I get that too being part of the equation in your mind. If your in love with your friend (not sure) it makes thing even harder on you-- on a daily basis-- because you may be torn on a new life as well as your old life. Does your husband know your this unhappy?
mg neck prob is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
DejaVu (07-30-2015), eva5667faliure (04-24-2013), ginnie (04-18-2013), Mark56 (05-04-2013)