View Single Post
Old 04-18-2013, 01:02 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by takinxanax View Post
MG, I've told husband how I feel but he doesn't seem to "get" feelings very much. Since his neuro diagnosis I'm hanging back and observing him closely so I really get an unbiased, non-judgemental assessment of him and that will help me make a decision. I just kind of let him do his own thing and think of him as a roommate or child. I do believe I am in love with my new friend. Known him all my life and kind of a crazy coincidence how we reconnected. Thanks for the heads up on being scapegoated. I did talk to his one and only brother 70 miles away. To tell you the truth I don't think anyone in his family has much to offer. Eventually he is going to have to let me know what he wants to do too. Keep writing if you want its very helpful!! Thank you.
Hi Tak,

I think you sound like a really good person and have been a good wife. At the sametime. I think you have every right to be happy. The good thing is he might mentally be all he can be-- but he works and can fend for himself. How many years has he been emotionally detached ? I worded that wrong --i meant at least physcially him being able to work is a good thing.
mg neck prob is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
DejaVu (07-30-2015), eva5667faliure (04-24-2013), ginnie (04-18-2013), Mark56 (05-04-2013), PamelaJune (05-24-2014)