View Single Post
Old 04-18-2013, 02:05 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

It is scary to have new symptoms and problems. I am so sorry. There are so many things you can do no matter what it turns out to be. With MS, a doctor has written a book called "Minding my Mitochondria." She was very ill. She learned all she could and and with her diet she is SO much better, no more w.chair, she gardens and rides her bike. I love that book, it deals with mitochondria and nerves so we all benifit from that information. It is all about food.

Also, no matter what the glucose test says (I hope you do get an A1C test) you need to stop sugar and simple carbs. They are bad for every part of the body and mostly for the nerves. Diet is number one.

The supplements are the next thing. SO important. I hope you have a good integrative MD that can help with all of that. Good brands and the right doses.

Exercise, even a small amount it important. I have autonomic neuropathy, Dysautonomia/ POTS so standing up and exercising is only for small amounts of time. I sit for most of it.

Circulation is important. I am ordering the Infrared Dome to help and heal more. I am doing very well with the PN now. Autonomic Neuropathy is also doing so well. Different each day.

I hope you get answers soon.

We can do many things to help healing so try to stay calm and I am glad you are here.

Sallysblooms is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
StormE1 (04-19-2013)