View Single Post
Old 04-18-2013, 02:18 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

15 years ago I had a mortons nueromo on my right foot below 3rd and 4th toe area. I tried accupuncture and it worked, it shrunk it and took away pain but when I would stop accupuncture it would grow back. I could not afford or foresee doing it forever so I quit.

The pain was debilitating. I would be driving down the road and suddenly a shooting stabbing horrid nerve pain would shoot all the way up to my hip and I almost drove off the road. I almost had an accident. On the side of the road that day I made my decision to have surgery.

The surgerly left a small area numb but the pain went away. That small circle diameter is still numb, always will be.

I don't believe your other symptoms have anything to do with the mortons neuroma.

It's been 15 years for me and I now have pn in my feet.

Take Sally's advice. Diet is IMPORTANT. B12 and Benfotiamine help me the most with my burning. I ran out of benfotiamine for 2 weeks and thought no big deal. WRONG. Burning began to happen during the day all day. I am happily back on it and only flare ups now and again and mostly at night.

Thyroid caused mine, I think. High blood sugar numbers make it worse. I am off all simple carbs, flour, sugar, etc.

good luck
Stacy2012 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote