Thread: MRI Results
View Single Post
Old 04-18-2013, 07:36 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

[QUOTE=cali4nia;976399]well here they are and i have mixed feelings now. I have been hoping and praying that these would FINALLY show something...but they actually show less than my ct...tear...going to go lock myself in a dark room now and cry.

C5-6:there is a right posterolateral discophyte mildly effacing the ventral sac and resulting in very mild right-sided forminal encroachment. No evidence of cord flattening or alteration in cord signal.

C6-7:there is minimal disc degeneration at this level not resulting in central or foraminal encroachment. No disc protrusion.

IMPRESSION: c5-6 spondylosis with right posterolateral discophyte mildly effacing the sac and encroaching upon the right foramen.

I have no idea what this all mean. I do know that my Dr. said it's not the cause of my sever pain in my neck and left shoulder/arm.

Please dont give up MRI results im not the best at --its more LEE thing --or maybe Jomar with TOS may be on to something ---there is something going on here--dont give up you may just have to investigate more.
mg neck prob is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote