View Single Post
Old 04-18-2013, 08:06 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Chemical lobotomy

Oh my gosh! I believe these anti-depressant drugs are poison. I googled chemical lobotomy and researched what you are talking about. I feel as if I have never been the same after being tried on all kinds of these different anti-depressant drugs for get this -pain. I have passing out episodes and have had over 8 concussions and have severe migraine headaches. I now have TBI/PCS, chronic pain, back,neck,head and injuries to my left leg and am finally being treated for pain with morphine. I improved so much when I received pain control.
I understand what you are talking about with damage done from these anti-depressant drugs. It looks like these companies have numerous lawsuits against them. I would join you in a lawsuit with the makers of these drugs if I was not so brain damaged.
I did see one lady that made a comment that she was able to recover from this chemical lobotomy by using acupuncture. It would be worth a try. At least it is not more chemicals. What do the doctors say about her condition? Of course they are all bought by these drug companies but I am curious what their explanation is. Good luck to you my friend. I am so sorry for you and your wife. I hope this can be reversed. Whatever you do- do not let her take any more of these anti-depressant poisons.
Brain

Had MVA in 2006 resulting in post concussive syndrome manifested by cognitive impairment, chronic pain/ fatigue. Chronic pain of head, neck, back, left leg.
Other problems include REM sleep behavior disorder, nocturnal frontal lobe epilepsy, chronic migraines associated with nausea/vertigo, episodes of passing out, hypoglycemia, liver dysfunction (had accidental overdose of acetaminophen in 2009) had liver and kidney failure, hernia, degenerative disc disease with compression of nerve root, PTSD, and other problems associated with functioning problems from traumatic brain injury (light, sound sensitive, easily overloaded, easily distracted, cannot focus, anxiety problems etc.)
Brain patch is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote