View Single Post
Old 04-18-2013, 11:33 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

sooo... I have my surgery booked. May 9th it is. I was NOT expecting it to be so soon. Here it's more like 2-3 MONTH wait for surgeries (unless it's very urgent). especially the hospital mine is being performed at.

now.. i'm just freaking out about the fact if there are no private rooms available the day of admission. If I get a semi-private and have to share. OMG! i'm sort of a clean freak, and the fact I will not be the most pleasant person to deal with after surgery, if anyone gets on my nerves (I am NOT nice).

what is going through my head is "how clean is the bed", "how clean is the washroom", "seriously I have to share a room"?, "NOONE better use the freaking patient washroom other than PATIENTS!", "There better not be many visitors if there is another person", and "they better NOT be screaming when the so call talk", "no one better bring in food that are strong" OR PREPARE IT (yes a friend of mine, she had just given birth, and her room-mate's husband brought in a portable cooker, and was cooking some sort of Chinese/Korean food).

I swear I am brining Lysol cleansing wipes with me (no joke).

and being aware than I won't be able to/ or can't clean is getting me anxious (even though I know i'll be cleaning the crap out of my place before hand).

Sorry for the rant. just a lot going through my head right now.... AHHH!.
Toronto,Canada is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote