View Single Post
Old 04-19-2013, 01:10 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

I agree Rayandnay. What are you supposed to do? I tried to endure the hearing as best I could without showing the pain I was in because I did not want them to think I was putting on some kind of a show. I am sure they noticed i was in severe pain. I am not in the category of needing to fake anything in order to get benefits. I have brain damage, PCS, REM sleep behavior disorder, nocturnal seizures, liver and kidney failure, my side fills with fluid all the time, chronic pain, back injury, neck injury, head injury, pain that goes down my left leg constantly,major depression, major panic attacks, extreme anxiety, hypoglycemia, tried to kill myself from being so disabled and don't want to have to ask for help from anyone. I need the benefits. I qualify for the benefits. The judge did not read the hospital report. That is the only explanation for this negligence in my case. I have not left my house for more than a few hours a couple times a month over the past 4 years. Most of these to go to the doctor. How much more disabled can you get? I see lots of people who are on disability that are able to go to movies, shop etc. I can barely dress myself. I can only attend family dinners/parties for an hour if its a good day. Otherwise I am here in my room alone laying down. Have you ever had liver failure? That alone should be plenty evidence of disability. I can barely eat and digest any food. I don't appreciate the above comments by the person with the dog.
Brain

Had MVA in 2006 resulting in post concussive syndrome manifested by cognitive impairment, chronic pain/ fatigue. Chronic pain of head, neck, back, left leg.
Other problems include REM sleep behavior disorder, nocturnal frontal lobe epilepsy, chronic migraines associated with nausea/vertigo, episodes of passing out, hypoglycemia, liver dysfunction (had accidental overdose of acetaminophen in 2009) had liver and kidney failure, hernia, degenerative disc disease with compression of nerve root, PTSD, and other problems associated with functioning problems from traumatic brain injury (light, sound sensitive, easily overloaded, easily distracted, cannot focus, anxiety problems etc.)