View Single Post
Old 04-19-2013, 06:31 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkl626 View Post
well when i came across his article on TOS which i put a link to below. I read it and I felt like he completely understood the issues like no other doctor I've been to. I then went to his information about his clinic and set up an appointment and have been feeling better ever since. everything was throughly explained and i felt like i was learning so much about this issue and how it was all going to be corrected. I'm enjoying the experience so far. I definitely felt a difference that same day that I got treatment. His clinic information in on his blog as well
i read his site too- he sounded great. Are you in Chicago or did you have to travel. I will see if I can link it-because yours isnt showing up. keep us posted on your progress.

sorry about the link. and yes thats exactly the blog that lead me to getting treatment. I do not live in Chicago but i called the office and made arrangements with him directly about the travel. I am doing much better he also taught me exercise that will help me strengthen the weak muscles in my neck.
drewanderson is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote