View Single Post
Old 04-19-2013, 06:41 PM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Lightbulb

If something is not working for you or you suspect it of enabling
a relapse, you should seriously consider not taking it anymore.

ProTandim is expensive, and advertised as a "miracle". If you don't see that then stop taking it. I surely wouldn't continue it if it were me. They charge quite a bit for herbs sold singly that would cost much less, IMO.
Oh, and I see Donny Osmond has replaced Montel as their spokesperson? I wonder how much they pay him?

This is something else to consider:
Quote:
Voluntary Recall

In December 2012, LifeVantage issued a voluntary recall of select lots (10 in total) of Protandim due to potential health risks arising from the possible inclusion of small metal fragments in the final product.[20] In February 2013, the company announced that it was extending the recall to include additional lots of the product, estimating the total cost of the recall at $5.9 million.[21]
from http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Protandim

Weezie looking at petunias 8.25.2017

These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
mrsD is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
EddieF (05-07-2013), GladysD (04-25-2013), Judy2 (04-20-2013), Kitty (04-19-2013), Natalie8 (08-15-2015), SallyC (04-19-2013)