View Single Post
Old 04-20-2013, 04:26 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Wanted to post an update

It's been a little bit since I posted a true update, it's been an emotional rollarcoster but I'm ok now with that right now to do this thread. I started Rebif last Friday. So I take it Mon Wed Fri schedule, three times a week. However, on Monday, my waist began to feel like someone has been squeezing it tightly, and by Wednesday I ended up going to the ER. They gave me some meds that helped slightly, but now is early Saturday morning and I am still in pain. On Friday, my doc finally contacted my mother, and told me to stay off Rebif for a couple of weeks to see if the pain would stop, but then again my question to him is why so long to wait in pain? It seems he has been prolonging my pain ever since we first started seeing him. So Monday I am going to see my main doctor again to be refered to a closer neurologist for a second opinion, and hopefully some relief. On Friday also, I noticed that the squeezing pain has starting going up my lower back and spine region. It's really beginning to hurt a lot like it did when I went to the ER on Wednesday. At least on Thursday, the pain had become tolarable, but you know how you hurt so bad that you become numb sometimes until it just becomes that worse again that you feel it coming back on? Also, my mother has told me that she has noticed tremendously this week that I seem to move slower, my speech is slower and sluggish. There are a lot of questions to be answered here, and hopefully I can find some relief soon. Thank you all for being here for me
skywalker1988 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ewizabeth (04-20-2013), Judy2 (04-20-2013), marion06095 (04-20-2013), SallyC (04-20-2013)