View Single Post
Old 04-20-2013, 05:01 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default An aged ole question revisited

I am not ashamed to say that I have only had sexual intercourse with only one woman who was my ex-wife. In today's society however, many men find themselves with many partners before their "wives". But I chose to only have sex with my wife, even though we did do it before marriage. The marriage ended last August of 2012. Our marriage lasted for 4 years, but I'm not here to talk about.

When I was born, I lost my right testicle. Last September due to pain, I lost the other one. To be honest and graphic, I do not feel comfortable anymore to try to date a girl. I want to date a girl, but it's hard having MS and not having a way to do anything. I know that you might get a kick out of what I'm about to say, but frankly, I have no balls...literally. In relation to that, I have been on and will forever be on testerone shots for the rest of my life. I have no problems sexually, but I am uncomfortable with the aged ole question that has been said many many times throughout the years...does size matter to women? It's one thing to have a small penis, but it's another thing to add to that with no testicles either.

My life has certainly not been the best medically. And if you search all my posts, that would still not cover everything I've ever been through medically. I just need advice from ladies who don't lie lol, if that's possible when it comes to regarding this type of issue. lol

Last edited by skywalker1988; 04-20-2013 at 05:34 AM.
skywalker1988 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote