View Single Post
Old 04-20-2013, 07:08 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by skywalker1988 View Post
That's just it. He hasn't suggested anything, but waiting just so he can get us out of his hands which that makes me upset. MY Main doctor is the best doctor in the world, but never treated me like my neurologist has. All my neurologist said to do for the third or fourth time was wait wait wait. My main doctor did leave a message with my mother, and will be contacting her either today or Monday as it was late when the message was sent.
It doesn't sound to me like your neurologist did anything wrong. There is a very good chance this was not caused by the Rebif and to make quick changes with medication regimens unless it is an acute allergic type reaction is often not the best strategy, imo.

Just guessing of course but keep in mind that with MS there are very few sure answers and even fewer quick fixes.
He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
Anonymous
Jules A is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (04-20-2013), ewizabeth (04-20-2013), SallyC (04-20-2013)