View Single Post
Old 04-21-2013, 07:07 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leesa View Post
Obviously you have some nerve damage going on there. Did you have some nerve tests? Do you have the results from them?

What does the doctor say about the swelling? It's been a LONG time since the accident. It should NOT be swelling due to THAT. Not unless something is wrong. I don't understand why it would still be swelling in just that ONE leg. What does your doctor say about that?

Haven't you had any tingling or burning in that leg AT ALL? That would indicate that the nerves were trying to heal.

Talk to your doctor about it, and see what he says. God bless & please let us know. Maybe we can do some research for you. Take care. Hugs, Lee
I got my results back and there was no nerve damage to the left leg, thats all he tested. He is not doing surgery to my spine. Even though L4 L5 and S1 are herniated. His comment was to come ba k when jts worst.
Sellen has been there since April 17 2006 when I had my left leg accident. But not the ankles on both feel and legs are swolle. I found out recently the ankles are full of Rhumitory arthritis.
Not sure now if my feet and hands are from fyrobromalga or it it the pheriferal neropathy. I am fed up..
cindylou_38 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote