View Single Post
Old 04-21-2013, 03:12 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default omg rose so sorry your going through that

Quote:
Originally Posted by cindylou_38 View Post
I got my results back and there was no nerve damage to the left leg, thats all he tested. He is not doing surgery to my spine. Even though L4 L5 and S1 are herniated. His comment was to come ba k when jts worst.
Sellen has been there since April 17 2006 when I had my left leg accident. But not the ankles on both feel and legs are swolle. I found out recently the ankles are full of Rhumitory arthritis.
Not sure now if my feet and hands are from fyrobromalga or it it the pheriferal neropathy. I am fed up..
omg rose so sorry your going through that i had my nerve test done and i should know something maybe tomorrow or tueday about whats going on with me i had mine done on thurday
i have a diease called endometriosis,fibromyalga, UTI'S,kidney stones , mild Scoliosis to. When I lay down my hips and my back hurts I have trouble with my lift knee when I bend it it pops out of pace so I have to wear a brace on it, it hurts all the time. I suffer with severe PTSD from something that happen in 2005 and major depressive disorder and Panic attacks around large crowds. MILD DDD in my neck is at c2-c3 and c3- c4 . DDD also in my back i have pain in my shoulders to.

also have problems with my lower back pain going to my right leg and the pain going all the way to my toes and i have to go for nerve test april 18th i think it is. my back doctor also thinks i may have nerve damage or a traped nerve he is not sure

also suffer with migraines all the time when i get them they last for weeks sometimes even months
inchronicpain is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote