View Single Post
Old 04-21-2013, 03:47 PM
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Smile Hi Angelina

You're getting some good input here. There's a forum here specific to SCS discussion, it's located in the "Medications & Treatments" forum, listed as a subforum. Here's a shortcut link to take you there:

http://neurotalk.psychcentral.com/fo...ysprune=&f=118

Someone mentioned the link at the top of the RSD forum, it's up yonder in the stickie's. That'll get you there as well.

It's good to read the diverse group of testimonies so that you are aware of the 'good' and the 'not so good'. I've had mine over 3 yrs and love it. It does a great job of covering over the CRPS/neuropathy in both legs and lower back. The soothing sensation of the stimulation is wonderful.
Several have mentioned the possibility of crps spread, so you ought to bring that up to doc.
Make SURE he's not pushing you into this too fast. SCS is usually used after other modalities have not succeeded. If you've had good response to SNB injections, that's a good sign that you'd react favorable to the SCS....in my case anyway. I can't speak for others tho.

I wish you the best as you venture down this road and I hope to see you over on the SCS forum!

Rae
Rrae is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote