View Single Post
Old 04-22-2013, 01:05 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by After Midnight View Post
I appreciate all the posts. I am still desperately trying to find Mytelase. Whoever said Mestinon is more expensive in the U.S. has it backwards. Mytelase is much more expensive and now unavailable from Sanofi. I can't give up the fight since I am on my last two bottles and can't function without Mytelase. Can't we force the FDA to make them manufacture enough to support the folks who are still alive and using the drug? Does anyone have new information? Thanks much. ECJ
I have no new information. And frankly I think that is the last Mytelase you will ever see. I am told you can have friends or family purchase it for you in France and bring it into the US for your personal use. I don't think anyone here will be rich enough to make that happen.

there is no way to force them to make Mytelase. They can stop making it for any reason. There really is nothing more we can do.

I am begining to wonder if our time wouldn't be better spent trying to bring Monarsen in early. It is in stage two testing in the UK. My doctor seems to think it should work for me.

So, does anyone have any information on bringing a drug undergoing testing into the US early?
reynolds_km is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote