View Single Post
Old 04-22-2013, 01:35 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Hi Fireman,

Good to see you back!! --- I agree with Lee on pain meds. Im really wondering why they disagree so much---- scar tissue and re-herinations are vastly different ---at this point with this amount of pain-- I think I would get the scans to another set of eyes. Im sorry it really blows your in this much pain taking you to the E.R . I dont care spinal pain is the most mind numbing pain. I totally get it and understand morphine before my surgery wouldnt touch my pain level. I understand with the job u dont/can't be that doped up either --plus with nerve pain I find very little relief with pain meds personally. I still would like you to get to the root cause. I know your trying --sometimes it may takes another surgeon consult to find out what's really going on..I would NOT even tell him about conflicting opinions on your scans--- just take them in and see what the new Doc says. Somethings not right ----and you know with your job its going to make it very difficult to function too long-in this kind of pain. Im really sorry to read this post--- and was wondering how thing were going for you. Keep me updated. Again Im sorry your in this much pain.

p.s I hate to say this but sometimes Fusion is gold standard --is that out of the question --did dr say? I remember u had lam and form right?
mg neck prob is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote