View Single Post
Old 04-22-2013, 04:22 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Leesa i totally know what you mean, however I have seen SO much with addictive nature and even the dependence really worries me. BUT at the same time I know what you mean about the tylenol and how it wreaks havoc on the liver....I guess its a wash either way....lol...I pray I can just get off of it all with no pain one of these days.

An yea I know here in ky they have ALL dr's scared to death of writing any opiates out of fear of losing there license, its insane what they are doing here...however im lucky that my neuro is in nashville TN, so that kinda helps in a way...

Mg thanks for the response, yea I totally agree that I may have to search for a 2nd oppinion, im hoping he finds something on the myelogram tom, if not im finding a 2nd oppinion cause I know im not crazy! An your right about taking things with the job I do, generally I try to make it through the 24 hour shift without anything just bc of the "possibility" something ever happens, but I pay for it afterwards the next day for sure! Im thinking about looking into finding a neuro down at vanderbilt in nashville, since they also have a wonderful group of neuros
fireman9915 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote