View Single Post
Old 04-22-2013, 07:18 PM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member
Default Hi Bob

Thanks for telling me. I am one of those nuts who try to keep up with technology and physics. I thought I missed something big. I keep looking for symetry with the coliders, and have read about Ion energy for space travel. These days with all the big coliders, anything could be discovered. Just wish they could discover the cure for PD and many other illnesses.
You have been talking about trial studies. I now wonder if my trial did any good at all since I was not let in on anything to do with the results of the study. I did this study, because I was afraid for my kids. If they had developed the same disease, I wanted them to know there was some hope that things can be learned by these studies. Never really got any answers to my questions, and the medications, once removed, stopped any progress I made. Through the years, I wonder if it did any good at all. How would I ever know? Am I better today because I did them? Or didn't it make any difference at all? I sure don't know Bob.
Hope you are OK, and that your freeze up north is starting to break. Down on this side of the continent, the water is that aqua blue, which happens only certain times of the year. It is so beautiful....Spent earth day outside in the garden and on the beach enjoying that color. Keep in touch....Did you ever listen to Puscifer "The humbling River" ? It is worth your time to listen. ginnie
ginnie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote