View Single Post
Old 04-23-2013, 07:05 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

I too have heard of this. Thank you, I wish my asking would be worthwhile but im lucky to get any sort of pain relief from my dr.
My dr i think doesnt believe i have the pain i do, let alone stage 4 RSD.
His actions speak louder than words.
He drastically has cut my oral pain meds on top of the pump being discontinued. During the initial pump pain pump turn off was some of the most horrible 4 weeks i remember and i still do have really bad days like today.
After surgery, I will be lucky to receive post op pain meds in recovery and ill be shell shocked if they send me home with any.
Ive never misused or been tested positive for anything besides what i was prescribed and at correct amounts. I have found no good reason for this kind of kick ya to the curb treatment.
This dr diagnosed me but is not willing to treat my pain appropriately. Im removing the pump also bc it will open up my options for a new dr.
I hope surgery and recovery goes better than im expecting, but right now with taking my meds, im lying in bed after relaxing all day and napping too, and my pain is so extreme, i can hardly think. through every nerve in me and i cant even think of a week from now how ill be feeling....
Jamie
Jamiemarie23 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote