View Single Post
Old 04-23-2013, 12:15 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Anybody use UCSF for testing - wondering about timing of appts, how long

I suppose any bigger hospital will have the same timing issues. My Neuro sent in a referral weeks ago (2 1/2?) and I hadn't heard back. I called them today and they didn't have my referral Called my doc again and they said they'll send it over and call to make sure they have it. UCSF said it'll take another 7-10 working days to call me to make the appt. I'm wondering how long it'll take to get in to see them once they call me? I need a punch biopsy, as well as anything else they want to do since I want to find out the cause for all this.

What was your experience with the larger or university hospitals? Was it in and out within a couple hours? All day? Did you keep having to go back? Has anybody been to UCSF?

Frustrated today. Last night my daughter (10 years old) said I was faking my pain. My brother's wedding is the weekend after next. I have a ton of stuff to do around the house before my mom and sister shows up (they're staying one night at my house, then heading over to stay in a hotel near my bro). I have to get the garden stuff done. Can't do much with my hands. It sucks knowing I have so much to do and just can't do it.
chaos is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote