View Single Post
Old 04-23-2013, 04:36 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Thumbs up

well went an did the myelogram today. wasnt too bad at all minus the ringing an pressure in m head for a few minutes, which they said is normal. so when i set this myelogram up, my neuro told me he would look at it that day and give me a call an let me know what he saw etc..... well finally received that call an he wants me to come into his office monday(soonest i didnt have to work) to look at the results and so he can explain it....idk whether to take that as good news or bad news....lol....since he wouldn't say a word on the phone, he said i know i said i would tell u but it would be better if i showed you.....blahhhhh so now i gotta sit and ponder for 6 days.... on a brighter side when he called he did say 1) he has already sent all my info to a pain doc. to get me closer to home an diff. meds etc....which is a total surprise and he went a head an moved me back up to oxycodone until i get in to see the pain doc. so hopefully SOME relief will be here soon, since he has to mail me it bc ky won't let him call it in(figures right) but atleast i know ill get some decent relief til i figure out the next steps..... thanks for all you guy's concerns and prayers, definitely much appreciated! now to ponder what could be on the myelogram...lol!
fireman9915 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote