Thread: Normal?
View Single Post
Old 04-23-2013, 09:22 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

I have a Boston Scientific SCS that was implanted Nov 30 last year. I realize that everyone's problems are different and therefore everyone's level of relief will be different, but the whole reason I joined this site was to see if anyone was sharing any of the same symptoms and side effects that I am. I happened to meet a few people in the waiting room of my surgeon last time I went in, and we had all had implants within weeks of each other. None of us were feeling much relief and still weren't even feeling as good as we did before the surgery. We also realized that the SCS did not help any of us with the major pain.

The nerve pain in the legs was better, we all agreed, but the major pain in our backs, especially those of us who have shooting pain going up the back as well as down the legs, did not get any relief. So, you are definitely, and unfortunately, not alone. All I can say is that I share your pain, physically, mentally, and emotionally. The simple fact that I knew I was not alone did help a little. Not much, but a little. I only hope that my sharing helps make you feel a little better too. I'm sorry for what you are going through.
littletexan77 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ashley_r310 (04-26-2013), eva5667faliure (04-24-2013), Rrae (04-30-2013)