Old 05-10-2007, 04:01 PM
ex-Member

15 yr Member
ex-Member

15 yr Member
Default Daffy by name, but not necessarily daffy by nature

Quote:
Originally Posted by reverett123 View Post
PS- Daffy, while the rest of us have to struggle against apathy, you don't. What would you suggest?
Rick, a long time ago I found out the hard way that most of the medical establishment (the pharmaceutical companies, the medical professions, the medical journals, the medical societies) know about as much human biochemistry as you could write on the back of a matchbox. Their first three priorities should be (1) the patients, (2) the patients, (3) the patients. Their first three priorities are instead (1) money, (2) their egos, and (3) conservatism to the point of obvious illogic.

What do I suggest ?

First, know your subject. Get a thorough knowledge of human biochemistry, which is what I spent over ten years and twenty volumes doing. I then spent a further three years, morning til night, on doing nothing but piecing together the complete biochemistry of Parkinson's Disease. With a thorough knowledge of human biochemistry, 99% of medical theories can be dismissed from the outset as the obviously flawed theories that they are.

Second, once you have worked out your rationale, patent it. The people with the power to do anything in the medical world will not touch it without patents, because without patents they can not make anything out of it. That's why I went through the infuriating and disgracefully expensive patent process in order to get patents granted around the world. If you had an unpatentable cure for cancer, it wouldn't get anywhere. That's the blunt reality, even though it never should be.

Third, clinically test your theory. Nobody believes anything in medicine until you prove it. Unfortunately, clinical trials can be prohibitively expensive. Their cost is the biggest stumbling block in medicine. Somebody who has PD at least has an advantageous starting point because they can test anything on themselves. We have been able to get clinical testing arranged in three different countries, including a famous University in the U.S.. We have already seen a continuous ridding of symptoms in people with Parkinson's Disease after long term use.

A summary of my views on the causes of Parkinson's Disease are set out here : especially on the biochemistry section - . It is a brief extract of what I researched. It has been my view since I first examined Parkinson's Disease over 25 years ago, that the long term, rational and scientific means of dealing with Parkinson's Disease (when it is not a Parkinsonism or due to toxicity) is to first provide the constituents that the body normally uses for the formation of dopamine, and to then gradually reduce the drugs that interfere with dopamine formation, the worst of which is L-dopa. This is a lengthy process, the first stage of which could take up to a year, or even two in severe cases, the second stage of which at would take a few years in those people that are taking a lot of PD medicines

Twenty volumes, endless discussions, and twenty five years later, I have yet to see anything that contradicts this. In Parkinson's Disease people are instead unfortunately going for convoluted and flawed theories that don't even address increasing insufficient dopamine formation, which is the fundamental problem in Parkinson's Disease.

I was recently able to get six month's worth free for somebody we know. If you want to start gradually reducing your symptoms rather than living off green tea, choline and curry for a year, then e-mail me and I'll try to arrange the same for you.

Last edited by Curious; 09-04-2007 at 11:06 AM.
Daffy Duck is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote