View Single Post
Old 04-24-2013, 11:58 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

I cannot recall where I read this, but it was in one of the very old 'food for life' Bibles of nutrition and naturopathy.

With the exception of Pineapple, you should not mix anything with Berries, you should not mix Melons with anything, you should always include Pineapple in most mixtures for the digestive aide.

More recent writings have included blueberries in many smoothies and carrots blends wihich are also great additives.

One Osteopath I worked with would always have a blend of Oat, Pineapple chunks and juice, carrots, spinach, blueberries, wheat germ and 1 raw egg daily before his work out - at that time he was 65 , and looked 45; ran 15 miles daily and had a daily weight routine that put me to shame; that was 20 years ago.... he's still living, and working part-time.

Current: Changes of more insomnia, new reviews with findings of more Depression, tremors, vertigo, tinnitus, loss of focus, fatigue; SSDI - accepted on Depression, Cognitive Deficits; Seizures ruled out, mTBI changes including cognitive slowing/lapses.
Medication update: Topamax 200mg twice daily it seems to minimize daily headaches to a 1-2/10 quality(I still know they are there); and acute headaches erupt without warnings.
Concussion is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
MiaVita2012 (04-24-2013)