Thread: Taurine?
View Single Post
Old 04-25-2013, 01:29 AM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

Blue,

You are doing too much research online. Taurine may be helpful but the link you provided is very questionable information. The research I use is usually documented by scientific method medical research. I am very skeptical of undocumented comments.

Stress and anxiety are your worst enemy. Try to settle with a process for recovery and not bounce between various different concepts. Your job has enough cognitive effort and stress. Adding to it will only delay your recovery.

The various amino acids are important but there are so many that you will struggle to supplement them all. Meat protein has the amino acids you need. Pork is a good source of BCAA's (Branched Chain or Broken Chain Amino Acids). They are essential amino acids.

The B-12, folic acid, D3 and Omega 3 fatty acids are important in healing the strained axons and myelin sheath covering the axons.

It will take weeks for you to notice improvements and healing from good brain nutrition and low stress. Healing is a marathon, not a sprint. Anybody who tries to tell you otherwise is not being truthful. Try to settle in for the long haul.

"Be still and know that I am God" Psalm 46:10
Mark in Idaho is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote