View Single Post
Old 04-25-2013, 09:52 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Best TOS neurosurgeon

Quote:
Originally Posted by fdupshoulders View Post
After nearly two years of horrifying pain, I think that I've finally been diagnosed with TOS. I am in Los Angeles and I'm now searching for a surgeon to help me. I know that vascular surgeons perform this often, but I really want a neurosurgeon to perform the operation. In my research, I've found only a few in this area that do the procedure (or at least advertise that they do) and I have no idea how to choose the right one, aside from a brief personal meeting/consult.

None of them accept insurance, they are all considered pioneers in the field, all of them have great reviews and then even more horror stories.

Dr. Sheldon Jordan

Dr. John Knight

Dr. Aaron Filler

Dr. A. Lee Dellon in Nevada & Maryland

Guidance? Aside from telling me to meet with all of them and see who seems the most compassionate and helpful? They each have $500-700 consult fees. Also, any ideas of price ranges of TOS surgeries?

Thanks
The best doctor to diagnose TOS is Dr Aaron Filler. He is the best in the field. He is expensive and you can get your insurance to cover if you ask for GAP exception. He has the most advanced procedures. I have had surgery by Dr Filler. I wouldn't be alive or have left arm without Dr Filler's expertise. He is far the most knowledgeable about TOS and other nerve conditions.
Msudawg89 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote