View Single Post
Old 04-25-2013, 12:02 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Oh I just realized I forgot something kind of major which made me look at MS as a possibility in the first place : all of my symptoms increase with exercise and I am wondering .. I know that MS symptoms are exacerbated by heat increase in the body does this include visual symptoms because once again running and exercising causes ALOT of visual symptoms for me and then they go away when I finish.

MG - the final numbers for the skin biopsy showed large reduction in SGNFD in thigh, normal at ankle. ENFD were 8 calf, 9.7 thigh and they gave me no conclusion in the report due to my age. My doc says we can neither rule out or diagnose it, but he has never thought the visual probems could be caused by SFN. He has stopped looking into anything and i figured we would give one more shot with the cleveland clinic to se if they can find anything. And ... HI i hope u are doing well.

Kitty - i will make sure that if it is done again I get contrast..how long does it take for lesions to appear with MS also arent they a result of flare ups? so if i have no distince flare ups then would any lesions appear ever? ALso is nystagmus a symptom of MS?

Sally - thank you for the info. i am lucky no one has ever blown me off. I am also very fortunate to have a very supportive family and my friends at school are always looking out for me...really I am so lucky.

Thank you so much for your replies..my appointment is on may 13th so not that far off
boiler1993 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ANNagain (04-25-2013), SallyC (04-25-2013)